- USA Song Of The Year Competition – Won Songwriter of the Year 2013 in Folk section (You Make It Possible)
- USA Song Of The Year Competition – 2013 Winner Runner Up with Love Holds The Key
- Ozmusic finalist and top 5 Nominee for Electronic and dance March 2012
- From 16,000 entries, 2011 International Songwriting Competition announces in April 2012 Anikiko “Like No Other” top ten.
- Broadjam Top 10 female Artist 2012.
- Spotted during a show by scout agency and landed a few different extra characters in the Great Gatsby with Baz Luhrmann, Leonardo Di Caprio and Toby McGuire. She was originally cast as the body double for carey Mulligan.
- Song Of The Year 2011 puts Anikiko’s Heart Finder in Dance category top 5.
- Ozmusic finalist 2010
- Collaborating and writing music with The Orb after shows @ the Metro
- Fashion Magazine Instyle features Anikiko in the music ad, produced by The DA’s Office. Just click on the image the hear the music.
- Nature and Health Anikiko Feature
- Limelight Magazine Awards Edition Album Review by Francis Merson January 2011
- Entertaining guests Jon Bon Jovi and after party events/special function shows for international touring artists.
- FHM October Issue Album Review 2010
- Innerwest courier Front Page September 2010
- Australian.to News September 2010
- Aesthetics Now July 2010 1
Aesthetics Now July 2010 2
Tresspass by Lin Tan
By Nick from Neonhearts
Its no secret that we dig Anikiko ultra style, we have blogged about her previously, we also have booked her at sin-e twice in the past year, and probably will do again before the years out, you just dont get many acts like this. Ani recently gave us a copy of her new EP, Soul Naked Before You and gave us the go ahead to share the title track with you.
This is a very intimate and introverted release with some delicate moments that keeps you holding on the entire way. With a unique interpretation of the Nine Inch Nails track Piggy with strings and all slotted right in the middle. Utilising dub like sounds Recuperate shows shows just how different Ani is to her often close comparisons Beth Gibbons and Bjork etc – Definitely our favourite from the release. Let Me Infuse flows with the acoustic beauty we have come to love from Anikiko, coupled with those trusty dub beats and wind instruments. Overall the EP comprises a detailed emotional and intricate journey.
Be sure to watch Anikiko’s my space or facebook page closely for details on how to get your hands on your own copy of the whole thing in the coming weeks, and check out the NIN cover whiule your there.
Anikiko, A Smile Is Your Friend
By Nick at www.neonhearts.com.au
Anikiko (formerly Kiko) has been seen touching people’s souls around town (well… all the way to Tokyo) with a fresh EP in her kit. Like No Other is the third EP we got our hands from Ani Neraldikovas’s amazing trip hopy project, and its safe to say she grown and becomes more comfortable with her talent with each release.
Attached is a 128kbps bounce of the first track from the EP, if you enjoy listening to music at all this is for you. Title track “Like No Other” is definitely a transcending piece of work, it could go anywhere, the bandwagon likes of FBi or could end up on a classics hits station in twenty years time. This stuff is not now music, its good solid and thought out and at the very least heartfelt. With intense moments and chilled soul parts, the trumpet lines over the delicate beats invokes feelings of 90’s triphop/Cafe compilations, unavoidably drawing similarities to the likes of Portishead, Morcheeba and Massive Attack. But who would complain about that?
What are they saying about AniKiko?
Her attitude and approach to her music was very refreshing.
Creative Manager/Mushroom Music Publishing
Ani is not only multi talented but incredibly diligent, self motivated nd ambitious. In my opinion Ani has undoubtedly the potential to become a household name, not only in Australia but World Wide.
Music Industry Consultant
Former Managing Director: BMG Music Publishing Australia/ New Zealand
I first worked with Ani Neradilkova in my capacity of Director of Photography on her music video for “Like No Other”. When I was first offered the chance to shoot this clip, I listened to the song, then jumped at the chance to work with her! The poetic vocal lines floated within the unique production and arrangement of the song. I knew instantly that this was a creative soul that I wanted to work with. To that end the shoot was fantastic. I look forward to collaborating with her again some day.
Matthew is a cinematographer with over 15 years experience in film and television. His award winning work has been seen in music videos, TVC’s, short films and several international drama series. Matthew has received 5 state and 2 national awards for excellence in cinematography from the Australian Cinematographers Society (ACS).
As an artist and songwriter AniKiko consistently demonstrates immense talent and determination – two essential ingredients for succeeding in the music industry. She is a dynamic performer with a unique commercial vision and concept for live and recorded entertainment. She is a magnet for a fun atmosphere and she has attracted a talented team to her project including musicians, recording production, film-makers, dance, staging and management – a tribute to her commitment as a self funded artist.
Music + Sound Production
Award Winning Producers of Commercial Music and Songs for Television, Advertising and Electronic Media